Conditions of Use of the Everything-EV.com webstore website
This webstore and its contents has been designed to make brousing and shopping a pleasant and straightforward experience for our customers. While Everything-EV.com trys to offer meaningful basic product guide information, please note that this does not constitute design advice. Some products we sell include manufacturers' website links which customers can contact for more detailed information where necessary.
This website and its contents are copyright and no copying of any kind is permitted without written and signed authorization from the webstore and copyright owner: Alternative Vehicles Technology, Blue Lias House, Station Road, Hatch Beauchamp, Somerset, TA3 6SQ, England, UK.
Alternative Vehicles Technology and Everything-EV.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Trading name: Everything-EV.com is a trading name of Alternative Vehicles Technology [AVT] at the above address.
2. Privacy: Please see separate privacy notice link displayed on each page of this web site for full details.
3. Conditions of sale and use of the Everything-EV.com website: When you place an order or make a purchase from the Everything-EV.com website you agree to do so subject to these terms and conditions of sale. Everything-EV.com cannot accept any orders subject to a purchaser's terms and conditions of order inconsistent with this contract unless we agree to do so in writing. The contents of the Everything-EV.com website is copyright.
4. Website, phone and fax orders: Everything-EV.com will normally notify customers by email on successful receipt of website orders. We use Paypal to process website payments. When processed, payments made by credit card or Paypal will be notified by Paypal separately. If you do not receive either or both an order confirmation email and or a Paypal notification please contact us.
5. Cancellation Policy: If you are not satisfied with any standard goods from Everything-EV.com you may cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them to us with the original packaging in a saleable condition by tracked carriage service. We will provide a full refund for the cost of the goods returned and the carriage we paid to send the goods to you. For any goods made to special order this policy does not apply provided that the goods have been correctly made to your order they cannot be returned for a refund. Please see separate Shipping and Returns page link displayed on the Everything-EV.com home page for full details.
6. Prices and Vat: Prices displayed on the Everything-EV.com website include Vat and may be subject to alteration without notice. We will aim to honour prices quoted at the date of your order but reserve the right to invoice at prices ruling on the day of despatch in the event of conditions beyond our control. These may include increases in Vat rates and or any other government duties etc.
7. Terms of payment: Please make full payment for all individual components. Goods will be dispatched when cleared funds are received. We can accept a maximum payment of up to £5000-00 on credit cards or Paypal. For vehicles, conversions and kits you can pay in accordance with the indiviual options detailed on each appropriate web page on this website. If you would like to pay for goods valued above £5000-00 please pay by cheque or contact us for bank transfer details. Please allow 5 working days for cheques to clear before we accept you order.
8. Shipping and Returns: Please see separate Shipping and Returns page link displayed on the home page of Everything-EV.com for full details.
9. Delivery dates: Where quoted delivery dates will be adhered to so far as possible. No liability is accepted for any loss whatsoever whether by non delivery or delay in delivery or for the non completion of any contract caused directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our control of which we alone shall be allowed to judge. If for any reason we consider it necessary to extend a quoted delivery date we reserve the right to do so at any time.
10. Intellectual Property: All rights including design rights, © copyright and any patents or registered designs shall remain at all times the property of AVT. No copying or other use may be made of said intellectual property without express written permission in the form of a licence from AVT for which a charge or fees will be made.
11. Loss or damage: Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page link on the Everything-EV.com home page for full details.
12. Batteries: When used in electric motive vehicles batteries are considered to be part of the fuel. Battery lives are often subject to user conditions outside our control and in some cases the batteries may be specially imported and be of a prototype nature. As a consequence while we will endeavour to replace faulty batteries for a period of up to one year or 6000 miles, which ever occurs sooner, this will be subject to the batteries not being used except entirely in accordance with instructions supplied by us and we shall have the sole right and discretion to judge whether the said batteries have been abused and whether the whole pack, part or none of the batteries may be replaced under warranty conditions. Should any batteries fail within 7 days of delivery please refer to our Shipping and Returns page link on the Everything-EV.com home page for further details of what to do.
13. Parts sales and liabilities: We sell parts only on the basis that we have no control over the use, fitment and suitability of the parts we sell for vehicles and or projects not expressly designed and developed by us. We offer these parts for sale on the basis that the customer is responsible for ensuring the suitability of the parts. We cannot be held liable should these parts be unsuitable or fail due to improper application or use. We cannot accept any liabilities associated with the parts or any contingent liabilities. We shall not be under any liability for damage or loss or expenses resulting from failure to give advice or information or the giving of incorrect advice or information whether or not due to our negligence or that of our employees. Products that may have failed and which have been claimed for under warranty must be returned to us at the customer's expense. Any costs to our customers or otherwise arising from any third party involvement or the free issue of materials will not be accepted. We will not accept any liability to visit the customer's premises free of charge in order to investigate or correct any warranty claims. In addition we will not be liable for nor accept any customer's on costs or any other costs relating to vehicle down time caused by failure of any equipment supplied or repaired by us.
14. Regulations: All vehicles, conversions and kits will be supplied in accordance with our interpretation of UK national regulations pertaining to vehicle construction and use and registration. We do not guarantee that our vehicles, conversions or kits comply with foreign regulations. It will be the customer's responsibility to ensure that any vehicles, conversions or kits purchased will be suitable for compliance with applicable regulations if they are to be used outside the UK. We will be entitled to charge the customer for any time, expenses and parts for any modifications required for compliance with non UK regulations.
15. Property in the goods: Property in the goods shall not pass until such time as cleared payment has been received in full. Property in the goods shall not pass irrespective of any conditions of purchase the purchaser may seek to impose.
16. Law: These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
17. Variations: These terms and conditions may be revised by Everything-EV.com at any time without notice.